PT Royal Pacific Indah International
- Established since 2008 in Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Milling and exporting Arabica coffee from Aceh and North Sumatra.
- Over 4,000 m² of offices and warehouse space with close to 7,000 m² of covered drying patios, lies within 2 hectares of land.
- Output capacity is 1000 MT per month, and growing.
- More than 100 full-time employees, with additional seasonal employees during harvest seasons.
- Supporting close to 3,000 families of farmers under different certified coffee programs.
- Cupping Lab equivalent to SCAA Standard for analysis of samples.
- Certified, Licensed Q grader on-site.
- FDA certified facility.
- Established network for conventional and certified coffee in Aceh and North Sumatra.